Why work for us?
We are a privately owned, principal lender with a strong, established reputation and a growing team of professionals who all have proven track records in short-term lending to the property market.
- Small, experienced and established team
- Join a growing company with career opportunities
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Competitive pay packages
- Generous holiday allowances (including Christmas off)
- Flexible start and finish hours
- Flexible remote working
- Introducing more company benefits as we grow
- Creating and maintaining professional relationships
- Input and exposure across all company operations
Working with the company’s Commercial Director, we are looking for an experienced business development manager to join our team as we go through a transitional period of growth. You will need to be able to show a strong understanding of property lending – and in...
We are looking for an experienced bridging underwriter to join our team as we go through a transitional period of growth. You will need to be able to show a strong understanding of property lending – in particular bridging and development finance – from enquiry...
We are looking for an experienced bridging underwriter to head up our underwriting team to take us through an important phase of growth for the company. You will need to be able to show an exceptional understanding of property lending – in particular bridging and...
We believe that our team is key to achieving our strategy.
If you are interested in being part of the team, whether for a specific vacancy, or perhaps you think you have something to offer, then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to the email below – we want to hear from you.